Thursday, January 31, 2008

Trade Jason Terry Now

If Jason Terry could be traded for a 2nd round pick right now I think I'd take it. How much longer do we have to suffer through this? He is TERRIBLE. It is truly amazing how fast he has fallen into complete and total uselessness. I'm sick of the shot selection, I'm sick of his inability to guard a 5 year old girl, I'm sick of his lack of passing skill, I'm sick of his basketball stupidity, and most of all, I am absolutely sick and tired of watching him dribble out the shot clock on every possession. Seriously, there were many, many times tonight when Terry spent the vast majority of the shot clock dribbling 5 to 10 feet behind the 3 point line. What the heck?

He cannot push the ball, period, and by push the ball, I mean bringing it inside the arc within 18 seconds. And why can't he ever just shoot the ball? How many times tonight did he get up in the air with no intention of actually shooting the ball, just trying to get a call which he almost never gets. This has got to stop.

On nights like this Mark Cuban has GOT to be surfing RealGM.com trying to come up with ANY trade that would get Terry out of here. It's becoming embarrassing. They have to trade this guy before every other team figures out he's got a big bag of nothing. He looks like he doesn't even care what's going on, like he's far more interested in pretending to be JJ the Jet Plane. The next couple of weeks without Devin Harris are going to be PAINFUL to watch regardless of whether we win or lose. And by the way, I saw a couple of times tonight when Dirk was PISSED at him. I mean yelling and really ripping into him for sucking like he always does. Maybe it will take Dirk being a jerk and telling Cuban "Get him out of here" to make it happen, as sad as that is. But I would seriously rather see JJ out there over Jet and I'd give up a couple of fingers to have Corey Maggette in his place. Just terrible.

Look for my new website, www.tradejasonterrynow.com soon!

No comments: